Translate

Saturday, October 12, 2019

50'S MUSIC

Nothing makes me more nestalgic than listening to 50's music! Recently, I pulled
out my collection and sat quietly in a chair, and just listened. What memories these
songs evoke!🔺 (like 'Stop in the Name of Love.)
My High School years, from 1054-58 were filled with these "rock & roll" tunes. I loved
listening to them over and over again with my best friend, up in her bedroom, while our
parents thought we were doing homework.  For fun, I made a short list of some of my 
favorites. What were some of your favorites?

   # Moments to Remember
   # The Great Pretender
   # Rock Around the Clock
   # Sha-Boom
   # Three Coins in a Fountain
   # Little Things Mean a Lot
   # Blue Swade Shoes
   # On the Street Where You Live
   # Ain/t That a Shame
   # Tenessee Waltz
   # My Special Angel
   # Please Mr. Postman
   # Mac the Knife
   # Release Me
   # Blueberry Hill

No comments: