Translate

Monday, August 25, 2008

Michigan, August 25, 2008

Michigan never disappoints! We are here in 70 degree weather with beautiful blue skies, sunshine and just enough breeze russtlling through the trees to make you think that, yes, there really is a little bit of heaven on earth. Ah, a week to read, think, sevor, and enjoy the quiet of the woods, the sand on the beach, and my favorite little bookstore in Frankfort, Michigan. As always, I will not want to come back, but then, the leaving is what makes it so delicious to come back to every year! I am continuing my reading of Lin Yutang's book, "The Importance of Living" (and the noble art of leaving things undone) and have just started the section on Tea and Friendship. Now, isn't that a lovely thought! Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Blog of Innocence said...

Now you're blogging! The site looks good and I know you'll bring to it your charm and acute observations of life! I'm linking you to my site. Love Chris

Gretta said...

Thanks Lethe,
You have helped me to see more acutely; the charm is all mine! GB